Need help or have a question? +34 984 195 688
API SIFE (Source Inspector Fixed Equipment) Training Course
API SIFE Training Course is a 3 day, classroom based, technical training, designed to maximize your SIFE knowledge and get prepared for API SIFE Certification Examination with Practical Examples and Case Studies.
API certificates have become demanded credentials in the inspection Industry. Provides a method to improve technical and code knowledge (pressure containing equipment and structural equipment).
API SIFE certification program qualifies individuals for supplier quality surveillance task (examining fabricated and manufactured equipment and materials at a supplier’s facility and confirming that the supplier’s quality management system is being utilized effectively).
limited places available
- Concepts and technical terms.
- ASME code and others.
- Boilers, Pressure vessels, piping (fabrication requirements , inspection procedures, pressure testing and certification).
- Welding procedures, Procedure Qualification Records, Welding Performance Qualifications.
- NDT methods (PT, MT, RT, UT).
- Painting and coating requirements.
Engineers, Inspectors, Technical staff with some experience in the petrochemical and gas industry, also for less experienced engineers willing to increase their expertise.
Practical examples and case studies.
Study guide and preparation for the exam.
English / Spanish as practical depending on the audience.
March 26th-28th, 2020
Gijón (Asturias) SPAIN.
- 26th March: 8.00 - 18.00 (coffee breaks & lunch break)
- 27th March: 8.00 - 18.00 (coffee breaks & lunch break)
- 28th March: 8.00 - 15.00 (coffee breaks)
25% off promo!! - Limited Time 589 € (486,77 € + IVA) (confirmation is only possible if we receive your payment on or before 15th February, 2020).
Prices include meals (days 26th and 27th March) and coffee breaks.
Complete course 785,29 € (649 € + IVA) (confirmation is only possible if we receive your payment on or before 29th February, 2020)
- Coffee breaks (all days, 26th - 28 March)
- Meals (days 26th and 27th March)
Codes, Standards… Each delegate needs to purchase his own codes and standars.
Our personal holds qualifications like:
- Mechanical Engineer.
- ASME Authorized Inspector.
- API SIFE - Source Inspector Fixed Equipment. We have in our team the first and only certified inspectors in Spain.
- European Welding Specialist.
- Structural Welding Inspector · Level 3.
- Frosio Coating Inspector · Level 3.
- NACE Coating Inspector · Level 2.
- API 936 Refractory Personnel.
- API 580 - Risk Based Inspection.
EXINTRO may need substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the trainers or topics. As such, EXINTRO reserves the right to change or cancel any part of its published programme due to unforeseen circumstances. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated as soon as possible.
Refer to legal terms section.
In the event of a course requiring rescheduling due to instructor illness or unavailability, the cost of the course will be refunded in full, or alternatively rescheduled at a mutually acceptable date. Rest refer to terms and conditions.